Grace Life Church is honored to be part of a family of churches that exists in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Bolivia, Ethiopia, India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Germany and the United Kingdom which are joined together under the banner of Sovereign Grace Churches.
A a part of this family, we gladly embrace seven biblical values that define what it means to be a Sovereign Grace church:
- Reformed Theology
- Gospel-Centered Doctrine and Preaching
- Continuationist Pneumatology
- Complementarian Leadership in the Home and in the Church
- Elder-Governed and Elder-Led Churches
- Church Planting, Outreach, and Global Missions
- United in Fellowship, Mission, and Governance
As part of its commitment to equip and develop local churches, Sovereign Grace Churches:
- Provides a number of resources (books, teaching, and music).
- Holds several national conferences (worship, pastors, and young adults).
- Trains new leaders in their Pastors’ College.
Click here to find out more about our family of churches.